Payment & Shipping Terms:
precision cnc machined components,
CNC turning machining
HRS Round Bar C1045 CNC Precision Machining 0.5" For Automotive
Precision CNC machining part for Automotive, CNC turning machining, Milling machining, CNC machined parts.
type: with inner ring,whth outer ring,with inner material:metal and non-metallic compound excellent compression resilience ratio shape:Ring Gasket Due to the special design, spiral wound gasket can be working in high temperature (graphite, 550oC), high pressure (320 bar). With its excellent recovery property, spiral ound gasket working well with fluctuations in temperature and pressure. Selected material components and variations in construction allow this gasket to adapt to the requirements of many media and operating conditions.
We make inner and outer ring by punched for size small than 14 inch.
By lather for large sizes.
We provide rings with or without zinc coating and powder coating.
SUNWELL inner and outer rings for SWG can be processed for inner and outer ring of spiral wound gasket. We make the inner and outer ring by punched for size from 1/2'' to 24''. And by lathe for out standard rings. If some material is costly, we can make by bending and welding with low cost.
Manufacture all standard sizes inner and outer rings for spiral wound gaskets
The rings can be manufactured by lathe and punch machine (full piece) and bending by metal strips.
Properties and fiels of application
1. Good recovery rates
2. Excellent temperature resistance. Permanent temperature range -200oC to +550oC
3. Very high operating pressure limits (320 bar)
4. Good chemical resistance
5. High-grade, reinforced and blow out safe gasket as per UW (Healty and safety at Work Act), high
6. Very low leakage rate, meets TA-LUFT requirement
7. No ageing, no embitterment, even at high temperature
8. Asbestos-free, physiologically harmless, disposal with domestic waste
9. Good handling during transport, installation and removal. Mechanically stable, scratch-resistant
10. Have been used with success everywhere in chemical plants, power stations etc and especially
in application, where operating conditions are critical